Skip to main content

Watching my Words

Watching my words
Category: Life

Hello Precious Ones:

This is a replay that is so necessary after a conversation I had today.
Every word we utter is tied to an action; a thought stimulated by an action and vice versa. The subconscious coming to surface where things can be seen. In this time when so much is changing and business-minded folks can be drawn against their better judgment and good spirit more easily than any other time, I watch my words and mean each one that I use.

"Trust, happiness, compassion." I use these words only if I can act on them.

"Peace, LOVE, Light, Kind Regards"...I use these words because I live them.
"LOL" - I do it often. I want you to as well. Don’t just type it. Do it often..It requires action. Otherwise it’s just text ; just words.

"P&L"..I have managed them forever in business and now and use them in notes to my personal friends. It means Profit and Loss in business capital management and Peace and Light in my communication with friends and other loved ones.

Gossip... I don’t do that. I turn it back to the offender with best wishes for the one they are gossiping about and then end with a positive note about me and that offender, not the third person. This has been an amazing tool of healthy psychology and positive vibes in both my business and personal life.

When someone tells me that they are being gossiped about. I tell them not to worry if people are talking about them. Is there any truth to it? Even a little bit? It simply means that they are actually very much"AFFECTED" yes not effected. I tell them to turn the energy into " AFFECTION." If people are talking about you, it means that you matter and the love you can’t show them or that they cannot show to you is AFFECTION you can display to someone else. Start with yourself.


Simply imagine that best of that person; those moments that make you smile. There is GOD in everyone. Find that something positive. I am happy to help you on this one. Tell me a situation and I can help translate the light into it for you. Feel empowered when people are talking about you. You matter.

"RELATIONSHIP" Only if I believe that one can be crafted will I use this word and only then if one exists will I continue to use it. To relate - To share . To ship is to carry ( burden, joy, construction, communication, common interest, success, love, and more). I have these with people of my similar ilk and those who have an interest in maximizing the capacity of their dreams for life, business, the healing of our world. Never get it twisted, I am often kind to all; charitable actually, but a relationship ...well that is a different story.

"Offense" I mean none to anyone and if something a person does causes me any offense, I immediately let them know. I explain gently and directly to them. I may not connect but I explain and I forgive and I move on. Why? Because, it is clear to me that there is a air of deep psychosis in our time. People avoid so much of what is their reality and what can help them in their attempts to escape dealing with themselves.They’ll tell you sheep are in the sky when you know that it’s ever changing clouds. I am also clear that this PSYCHOSIS is personal and altered perception; not stronger than the LIGHT which calls us to our healing and so, I believe that there are people who sometimes ’know not what they do.’

Live your time. "LIVE" means to feel your breath and appreciate your life and not take your breath for granted. Inhale deep, exhale strong and hard. Taste your breath. It is sweet and say "MMmmh"..no matter who is around. You hear that? Nice right? So nice.

"Miracles" I speak of them often , I believe in them wholly. They are nothing we ever imagined and what the Higher SPIRIT wants for us all. A change in perception and You’ll never be able to define it . Trust in the ability to experience one though, trust in your prosperity and just ask for one. Please know that MIRACLES are not on your terms.

Today I ask " GOD grant us a MIRACLE". Like my grandmother used to say .."they never cease." They occur everyday. This request is a release of control and a stake in love and destiny.Even after all the data , analytics, phone calls, and presentations I surrender to something better than a business science.
Whatever you believe I believe that GOD has made a grand investment in us all. We must be patient with his market and allow for the ROI ( return on investment). There always is one.

Wish well to those who have hurt you or your ego. Most unfortunately, our egos rebound any way. They are such resilient muscles; those ego muscles are... I meditate to have mine atrophy as best I can. :)

Mean it when you tell someone, "I wish you well, " or " I’m praying for you." It is a freeing practice that makes you honest.

My words for you this week? Friends, family, peers and colleagues (old and new), onlookers of the world and to those who I have RELATIONSHIPS with:
Please know that I wish you " Milk and Honey experiences" (Nourishing and Sweet).

TRUTH, Peace and Brilliant Light X 100,000,000

Gratefully!

- Adrienne Wallace

http://www.linkedin.com/awallace

Comments

  1. Love your positivity - it is beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth & Beauty are always in your words.

    Blessings,

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peaceful reading, like a smooth water fountain, and so meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My spirit felt everyone. Heaven sent. I look forward to reading more of your insight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LETTING GO....

  L-E-T-T-I-N-G    G-O You have seen these words before..yes? Very simply written in nine letters. “L e tting  go .” Why does it make you uncomfortable?  It is simply an action that you as a human being experience every single day, just by physically and chemically existing.  It is an action that occurs when you have complete trust in your intuition ; that heaven sent voice inside of you. You know the one you may not always agree with, but the angels are so fond of you ..they send it into your ears, head, heart , and sometimes your eyes? If you are reading this your eyes open and they shut very quickly ..it is called "blinking" but in fact it is letting go and it happens very quickly. As we blink old light goes away and we allow new light to come in …seeing the next moment. As you turned on your computer or device you may have pressed a button, touched the screen, flipped a switch. As you clicked on your mouse, stroked and released keys on the keyboard, raised your fin

Show some respect. He is not your companion. He is your Commander -In - Chief.

The blatant and horrid disrespect of our Nation's President started long before the State of the Union address where he was called a " liar"  and continues with  even worse name calling and racial attacks. Our President may be referred to as the following:  " Mr. President", "The Honorable Barack Obama", "His Excellency,  Barack Obama", and of course President Obama.  Nothing less is acceptable. Even referencing him by first name alone (as many people do) is out of line unless you are First Lady Michelle Obama. While I think we are a global family, I also think these ongoing episodes do much to  further segregate America and give it the image of our country as a place of disgrace, disuntity, and hate. Imagine trying to explain it to a 5 year old who followed the campaign and elections with her family and proudly declared that " Our President is Barack Obama and Ms. Michelle looks like my Nana." (*my heart breaks for

The Attack on Womanhood by " so gone" women

I AM outraged and sickened by some of the behavior I have seen by women online in the recent few days. Guess what women? We use social media to post and share at greater portions and frequency than our male counterparts and we could use it for good more so than anything else. It and we are all- powerful tools in social evolution and wellness of our world. Following is my open letter crafted after seeing how some women have chosen humiliation over humility using social media this week and likewise it is for some of you women who are in my opinion "so gone": Dear YOU, And we as women are crafted to be compassionate creatures; allegedly with a mammalian instinct to nurture and protect; not just children --but the Divine intention is for Shakti grace; so we are to protect that which is vital and life affirming amongst each other as women. This is important ESPECIALLY as it applies to other women and children who depend on us to get here and thus impact perception of all hu