Fully aware of how precious life is and remembering the tender, exciting and amazing muses that I have been blessed and no doubt favored to know.. I wrote this list. Enjoy it. Create a life you love.
The Things I will do Before You Are Gone.©
2) I will squeal with delight when you have achieved something new or gotten more of what makes you happy.
I will stay as you pursue your delight and be a part of you capturing it.
3) I will steal your pillowcase when you are out of the room and replace it with a fresh one.
I will put the one I steal on my pillow so I can smell your essence when I nap or sleep.
4) I will hold your hand even if you were 'just my manicurist' and look into your eyes and say "Thank You"...
Maybe you're touching hands all day, but I want you to remember that mine appreciates yours. They are so warm
5) I will wish you the fullness of life because God has whispered to me that such is the intention for all of us.
6) I'll tell you the beauty I see in you, within moments of seeing it because moments are fleeting and this time may not come again. I say this hoping I get the chance to tell you again. I walked away too fast..you know when.
7) I will still you long enough to make sure you feel your heart's beat because the ability to do that is the key to real power.
Let me come close enough to hear it beating. It is music to my ears.
8) I will tell you the truth as I know it and encourage you to live your own truth.
9) I will ask you if you are happy. Are you? I want that for you more than anything.
10) I will consistently remind you to be careful what you do around children , because what they experience changes them forever.
11) I will ask you to come help me blow up ballons if we are together preparing for a celebration or nothing at all actually.
I will not let you tie the ends because I'll release several into my own hands and face so that I can feel your breath.
I may keep one so I have your breath even after you've left.
These things are guaranteed.
What will you do?
Before I am gone.
Love, light , and you know the rest......
Adrienne Wallace - Spirit Child ™