I am often asked how is it that I have come to know so many people. I think that it has to be easy when you've worked in the media, advertising, and other high volume industries. I spent just shy of six years at Time Warner in a role that allowed me to craft strategic partnerships with media brands, celebrities and a variety of industries. banks, non-profits, consumer product groups, telecommunications companies, advertising agencies, etc. It was quite the ride. Beyond that it is about my way of being and how I network. Please see this video that was recorded late last year. I share some philosophies on how I think people can be effective networkers.
Watching my words Category: Life Hello Precious Ones: This is a replay that is so necessary after a conversation I had today. Every word we utter is tied to an action; a thought stimulated by an action and vice versa. The subconscious coming to surface where things can be seen. In this time when so much is changing and business-minded folks can be drawn against their better judgment and good spirit more easily than any other time, I watch my words and mean each one that I use. " Trust, happiness, compassion ." I use these words only if I can act on them. " Peace, LOVE, Light, Kind Regards "...I use these words because I live them. "LOL" - I do it often. I want you to as well. Don’t just type it. Do it often..It requires action. Otherwise it’s just text ; just words. "P&L"..I have managed them forever in business and now and use them in notes to my personal friends. It means Profit and Loss in business capital management and Peace...
Great interview and concept! Learned a lot -- I always say I dislike networking, associating it with a phoney meeting or setting, but the method you described as it being more a connection with people at any time any place, is more alined with my liking.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sisters! I really enjoyed this video when I saw it. Great advisement :)
ReplyDelete