A brand being established as a favorite place "on line" requires a few of things:
1) A portal that is easy to access via mobile and pc without exception to software
2) Audible AND Visual features that visitors can select. The pop up - take over thing is not exactly welcoming.
3) the ability to share content via email and social pages
4) Opportunities to PERSONALIZE; integrate items personal to you; pictures and video without hassle
5) Advertising that does not overlay your entry and ongoing experience
6) Extended thought on #2; If it wants to be considered a truly favorite "digital" brand the visuals should have a significant amount of interactivity
7) There should be strong licensing or integration into other brands by the time it is 2 years old.
8) It should have a high frequency of content delivery that is easy to navigate.
9) Content should resonate with those it claims to engage and target; SEO research, planning and implementation is necessary
10) Purchasers must be verifiable and cross promote / talk back about the brand without too much incentive other than being satisfied with what the brand delivers. This happens when they see and feel a connection either to themselves or brands that they already associate themselves with; hence, the hunt for specific advertisers by media brands .
#MidMonthMarketingMaxims - Adrienne A. Wallace